Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Today's Godly Reminder - John 16:13



"When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come."

When He comes, He will guide you into all the full and complete truth. For He will not speak on His own initiative, but He will speak whatever He hears from the Father—the message regarding the Son. He will disclose to you what is to come in the future. He will take you by the hand and guide you into all the truth there is.

The Spirit shows what is true and will come and guide you into the full truth. The Spirit doesn’t speak on his own. He will tell you only what he has heard from me, and he will let you know what is going to happen. He won’t draw attention to himself, but will make sense out of what is about to happen.

7 comments:

  1. Amen, I pray o God that let your spirit dwell in me, so that when you speak I should listen and understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen I pray and long for the spirit to speak to me and guidance upon my life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lord for your promise...Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jesus for your grace on mercy amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen....Lord Jesus please continue to guide your faithful servants into all your truth and prepare our hearts daily to suffer many things for your name sake....For Lord it a privilege to serve in your Holy army and fight for the truth which will prevail in the end....Amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pray o God let it come Now on me in Jesus name amen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pray o God let it come Now on me. I have been longing for it, lord guild me in to all truth in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete