Monday, May 20, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, You are the promise-keeping God who has said He will make all things new. Today, we give You our ashes in exchange for Your beauty, our mourning for the joy of finding comfort in You. Thank you for Your love and care for us.

Grant me by the same Spirit to be guided in my work today, and in my every thought and deed and in everything I say. Let my decisions be wise and holy, and my ears open to Your wisdom. And let me always be open to change; unstop my ears and soften my heart, so that I can learn Your way better and better every hour of this day. 

I dedicate this day to You, mighty God. I pray that Your Spirit will lift me up this day. Let Your face may shine upon me all day long, that I might do Your will and lead a new life in Christ, reborn in the Spirit.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment