Saturday, December 1, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, I need my spirit refreshed and renewed today. Speak to me through Your Word that I might hear Your heart. Help me to share my heart with You in prayer.

Take away from me my sins. And, mercifully kindle in me the fire of Your Holy Spirit. Take away from me the heart of stone and give me a heart of flesh, a heart to love and adore You, a heart to delight in You, to follow and to enjoy You, for Christ's sake.

O Sovereign and Almighty Lord, bless all Your people, and all Your flock. Give Your peace, Your help, and Your love unto us Your servants, the sheep of Your fold, that we may be united in the bond of peace and love, one body and one spirit, in one hope of our calling, in Your divine and boundless love. This I pray, in Christ's name.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment