Thursday, November 24, 2016

Today We Pray


Dear God, blessed be Your Name in all the earth. I thank You because You have delivered me from the dominion of darkness and brought me into the kingdom of Your risen Son. We rejoice in this new day You have made, and praise You for Your mighty acts.

As I offer You all that is ordinary and everyday in my life, I ask you to give me the power of your Spirit that I may transform each day by living with a positive attitude, looking for the best in people and situations. Inspire me to live in Your presence every day so that I may have a full share of the hope only Your Spirit can bring. Lead me do the ordinary things of life in an extraordinary way, to Your glory.

Guide our steps toward and not away from those who need You. Then guide our words and our actions, too. So that, we can be purposeful in our encounters with others.

Amen

10 comments: