Sunday, April 30, 2017

Today We Pray




Dear God, in the morning I call upon You. Come to my aid and the aid of all Your servants. As I travel through the rest of my day, may the God of hope fill me with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit I may abound in hope.

I wander off like a lost sheep, my eyes front, and cannot find my way back; but a shepherd seeks me out and calls me, gently. Bless You, and bless You seven times seven, for You admit no failure in finding those who seek You, no matter how lost they may believe themselves. I pray that I may hear Your voice, oh Lord, for I know You call, and my desperation is only my willful deafness.

Thank You for Your promise to walk with us through all of life. In moments of doubt, help us to have the confidence You are in control and we can trust You. We glorify Your Name, forevermore.

Amen

2 comments: