Friday, May 10, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, thank You for this new day. Forgive me for doing those things in the past that I shouldn't have done, and for not doing those things that I should have done. Set my feet on Your right path today.

I pray in the name of Christ that You will this day increase my faith in the sweet promises of the Gospel. Give me repentance from dead works. Pardon my wanderings, & direct my thoughts unto thyself, the God of my salvation. 

I humbly pray You so to guide and govern me by Your Holy Spirit, that in all the joys, occupations, and cares of this day I may never forget You, but remember that I am ever walking in your sight. Teach me how to live in thy fear, labor in thy service, and ever to run in the ways of thy commandments. In Christ’s name, I pray.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment