Friday, May 31, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, I give You a million thanks that I have woken up alive this morning, once again to witness the magnificence, the glory of your creation. Even on the dreariest of days, when the weather doesn't suit me, let me rejoice in the taste of heaven You give us on earth. For the hottest, muggiest day; the coldest and most bitter weather; the clouds, the rain, the wind and snow, the lightning and thunder — these are all Your creations, oh Lord, and all of them have a great beauty if I just take the time to see it.

Thank You for the examples of courage and obedience in Your Word. Help us learn from their mistakes and from their wise choices, as we make our choice to serve You. Let me be always filled with gratitude for the world You have given me.

As I talk to You, help me to grow in appreciation of the gifts of communication. Grant that I will speak out for those who have no voice and always have a kind word for those in need. This I pray, in Christ's name.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment