Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, who has mercy upon all, take away from me my sins. Mercifully kindle in me the fire of Your Holy Spirit. Take away from me the heart of stone, and give me a heart of flesh, a heart to love and adore You, a heart to delight in You, to follow and to enjoy You, for Christ’s sake.

We often struggle to spend time with You. Help us to make the time, and help us sense Your goodness and presence. Let the whole earth also worship You, all nations obey You, all tongues confess and bless You, and men and women everywhere love You and serve You in peace.

Look down with mercy on thy servants who have come here to pray, to honor You and worship You and to celebrate the resurrection of Your Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ. Accept the petitions now offered up unto You. In Christ's name, I pray.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment