Friday, May 24, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, what a great day! Thank You for this and every day when I have woken up, with my heart beating and my mind able to read and think. You reign forever and ever!

I ask You to help me to be generous when I think of the attitude and actions of others. Forgiving someone isn’t an easy option, and I know that forgiveness isn’t somehow pretending that something wrong hasn’t happened. For what I have done wrong, forgive me, Father.

Let me live in obedience to Your word, remembering that, as we forgive others, so shall we be forgiven. Bless also all the other people of this earth, O Lord, that they may be filled with the joy of life, and especially know that life eternal, which can come only from Your Son, Jesus Christ. This I pray, in Christ's name.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment