Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Today We Pray



Dear God, how excellent is Your loving kindness. Therefore, do the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings. Satisfy me, and all who pray with me, with the goodness of Your House throughout this day.

In Your light make us to see light. May Your Holy Spirit be with us in prayer and praise, in speaking and hearing from Your holy Word. I ask that today You be with me at every moment, and fill me with the capacity for love that only Your Spirit can bring to me.

I dedicate this day to You, mighty God. I pray that Your Spirit will lift me up this day, and that Your face may shine upon me all the day long, that I might do Your will and lead a new life in Christ, reborn in the Spirit. And bless us with all spiritual blessings in Jesus Christ, for His name’s sake.

Amen

2 comments: