Thursday, May 3, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, thank You that we have the Scriptures to search, given by Your inspiration in total truth, that we might gain the profit of salvation from them. I give thanks for all those who toiled to preserve Your Word for our learning. I give thanks that through the patience and comfort of the Bible we may have hope: a light of prophecy and truth, as sure as a bright star in the darkness, leading us to Christ.

Your death on the cross has set me free. I can live joyously and freely, without fear of death. Your mercy knows no bounds, o Lord.

Stay by my side always. Gain for me a trusting heart. Thank You for loving me.

Amen

2 comments:

  1. My heavenly father there's not enough gratitude in which to give but with this I say..Thank you with all that I am.

    ReplyDelete