Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear God, I was born a weak, defenseless child, but Your angel spread his wings over my cradle to defend me. From birth until now Your love has illumined my path, and has wondrously guided me towards the light of eternity; from birth until now the generous gifts of Your providence have been marvelously showered upon me. I give You thanks, with all who have come to know You, who call upon Your name.

Help me to expunge any anger I may feel when attacked by such people, or when I hear their misguided words. Let Your Spirit be strong in me, to educate my tongue if I am called upon to respond to one of the difficult people. And, let me always answer in love and serenity.

Please guard my heart and my words today. May I speak only words that please You and bring health and healing to others. Let me be a channel of blessing to each and everyone today.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment