Friday, May 4, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear God, the heavens are telling of Your glory and the wonders of Your love, the sun by day, and the moon and stars by night. Yet, as clouds will cover Your sky in the gloom, as the ceilings of men's buildings hide the sky from my sight, so the cares of this existence block Your majesty from my mind. I look with hope to the day when my knowledge of Your glory will never be hidden by the concerns of the world, and I may know You every moment of time, forever.

My heart is filled with praise for all that You have done for me. You have changed the focus and purpose of my life because You sent Your Son. Thank You for redeeming me.

Now may the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, equip me with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in me what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever.

Amen

1 comment: