Friday, May 11, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, help us not to be just hearers of the Word; help us to be doers as well. Teach us to be honest with ourselves about who we really are. We want to walk in Your ways and to guide others to You.

I ask to be called as a witness to Your love by the love I extend to others. Let me be a precursor of Your justice by my unfailing commitment to what is right and good. Let me be a lamp set on a hill, reflecting the light of Christ in my forgiveness, mercy, and compassion; and a harvester of souls through my humble and dedicated servanthood. 

May God the Father bless us; may Christ take care of us; the Holy Ghost enlighten us all the days of our life. The Lord be our defender and keeper of body and soul, both now and forever, to the ages of ages. This I pray, in Christ's Name.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment