Saturday, May 26, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Heavenly Father, I enter Your presence confessing the things I try to conceal from You and the things I try to conceal from others. I confess the heartbreak, worry, and sorrow I have caused, that make it difficult for others to forgive me; the times I have made it easy for others to do wrong, and the harm I have done that makes it hard for me to forgive myself. Have mercy on me, and forgive me for all my sins against You and against others.

Thank You for the peace of mind that comes from knowing You are standing watch over the events of our lives. Help us to rest securely in Your protection. Grant me the Spirit of Fear of the Lord that I may be filled with a loving reverence for You.

I pray that I may be blessed every step of my path this day, and in the week to come, by the great God of light. May Your sun shine upon me; as the moon moves the tide, may Your Spirit move my emotions with every grace and magic; may my heart sing with the voice of Your angels and my heart be warm; and may this and every blessed day You have given me be filled with joy.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment