Saturday, May 19, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, may our worship and our praise from our hearts surrendered to Your ways. May it be worthy offerings of love for all Your blessings from above. Help us to proclaim the good news of Your love, that all who hear it may be drawn to You.

Let Your love possess my whole being - my senses, my powers, my affections, my very life. Let Your love rule my labor and my rest, my going and my staying, and move me as it pleases. Let Your love disquiet or comfort me, humble or exalt me, and burn away all my faults.

O Sovereign and almighty Lord, bless all Your people, and all Your flock. Give Your peace, Your help, and Your love unto us Your servants, the sheep of Your fold. That we may be united in the bond of peace and love, one body and one spirit, in one hope of our calling, in your divine and boundless love.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment