Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, You have brought me to the beginning of a new day. As the world is renewed fresh and clean, so I ask You to renew my heart with Your strength and purpose. Forgive me the errors of yesterday and bless me to walk closer in Your way today.

I can't help but see my problems. Help me not to be discouraged and weary, but to see You in the midst of them. Take my hand, precious Lord, for I cannot make it by myself. 

I bind myself to You this day, oh Christ, in Your truth and in Your sacrifice. I give to You my anxiety and my fear, my depression, and my doubt, for You have promised to take them if we only ask; and I take upon myself Your burden, for it is light and Your way is gentle. May I keep this in my heart and mind all this day.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment