Sunday, February 3, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, what amazing love You have for us! You gave Your son who willingly died in our place. It seems too good to be true, but still, we are very thankful!

Let me be honorable and worthy before the profane world, dear Father, but also let me find more friends of sincere convictions, that I may follow Your command to be in fellowship with other saints, and thus be reinforced in the holiness and purity of Christ to which I aspire. Let me live in harmony and unity with other Christians. And, let me know them and spend time with them, that we might share the blessing of Your love.

Let me not forget You as I go forth into the world this day. May my every word be a prayer, and my every act be a testimony to Your love and truth. And, may I know Your presence every second of this day.

Amen

1 comment: