Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, in the daily journey from sunrise to sunset, remind me always of Your holy presence hovering near, both within me to guide me, and surrounding me to protect me. Free me from shame and self-doubt. And help me, and all of my fellow believers, to see the myriad opportunities to walk our path in the courage, honesty, and wisdom inspired by Your Holy Spirit.

It's time to come clean with You. Thank You that my sins are under the blood of Christ. Restore me to fellowship with You.

The God of peace, who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus Christ. The great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant; make me perfect in every good work to do Your will, working in me that which is well pleasing in your sight. Through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever.

Amen

1 comment: