Friday, September 9, 2016

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, thank You for bringing me again to the beginning of a new day. As the day is renewed fresh and clean, I ask you to renew my heart with your strength and purpose. Forgive me the errors of yesterday and bless me to walk closer in your way today.

This is the day I begin my life anew; shine through me so that every person I meet may feel your presence in my soul. Take my hand, precious Lord, for I cannot make it by myself. Help me to remember that nothing of earthly value owns timeless truth.

Thank You, Lord, that we can trust in Your faithful presence even when we feel alone. Help us to wait patiently for You to manifest Your steadfast loving presence. Help me to reveal Your love more joyously.

Amen

Source: dailyprayer.us, Our Daily Bread

5 comments: