Friday, March 17, 2017

The Daily Grace - A Good God




Have you come into a point in your life that you want to give up? Have you felt that you lose your hope in life? Is trials always coming in your life? My friends, we have an encouragement for you today.

When we experience tragedy, we may wonder about God's goodness. Is God always good? Yes, He is. He doesn't promise that bad things will never happen to us, but He does promise to be "our refuge and strength" (Ps. 46:1). He doesn't promise that we will never walk through heart-wrenching circumstances, but He promises that we won't be alone (Ps. 23:4).

God is good - no matter what suffering we are experiencing. Even when we don't understand, we can say with Habakkuk, "Yet will I rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation" 3:18). God tests our faith so that we may trust His faithfulness.

7 comments:

  1. Amen, indeed God is good all the time, no matter the circumstance that comes my way , I will always trust in the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are most times Ifeel dejected and breaking out of God's law, his fear in me and his word keeps me going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "There are most times Ifeel dejected and breaking out of God's law, his fear in me and his word keeps me going.:

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH ROSE UGO. REMAIN BLESSED

    ReplyDelete