Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Today We Pray




Dear Lord, help me to turn my eyes upon You. Give me the hope I need, and help me face life with the courage of faith in You. Let me work for your glory and not my own, putting an end to the pain of my vanity, that I may serve You in joy and peace all my days.

Give me each day the wisdom to see which things are important, and which things are not. Show me how best to use the time and talents you have given me. Help me to use all my opportunities wisely, that I may share, through service to others, the good gifts I have received from you.

Teach us to be humble. May our desire be that You be known, honored, loved and exalted in every thought and action. This is all we ask, through Christ our Lord and Savior.

Amen

9 comments:

  1. Thank you Lord Jesus I love you more then anthing in this world Amen


    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Oh Lord my God, give me each day the wisdom to see which things are important, and which things are not. Show me how best to use the time and talents you have given me. Help me to use all my opportunities wisely, that I may share, through service to others, the good gifts I have received from you in Jesus Mighty Name I pray, Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete