Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, I truly believe that you will keep me filled with all goodness as long as I am giving to others. Do not let me become blocked off from You, mighty Lord, by selfishness. Keep me like a crystal brook, flowing always, less I become stagnant and fetid.

Make me an empty vessel for your Spirit to fill. Purge me of the world, of pride and lust and greed and foolish wanderings of mind, that I may be prepared to hear your truth. Let me pour myself out continuously all the day long, so that you might refill me with your Spirit.

Let me look to my outflow and trust to you for my inflow, today and always. Seek me out, and bring me home to your fold again. Deal favourably with me according to your good pleasure, until I may dwell in your house all the days of my life, and praise you forever and ever with them that are there. 

Amen


10 comments: