Saturday, April 14, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, I confess to You all the sins of my wickedness committed before You, now and in the past. Forgive me for them for the sake of Your Holy Name, and save my soul, which You have redeemed with Your precious Blood. I entrust myself to Your mercy.

I submit to Your will. Do with me according to You mercy and not according to my evil and wickedness. May your Holy Spirit, who is with me, guide me in everything I think and do, this day, during the week to come, and always.

May it please you, my good Lord, that there may come a day when I can repay a little of my great debt to you. Strengthen my soul, You who are good above all good; and since you have inclined my soul in this way, show me how I may act for you, whatever it may cost, O Lord. Here is my life, my honor and my will; I have given them all to you and they are Yours: use me to do whatever You want.

Amen

1 comment: