Thursday, April 26, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, keep me while I tarry on this earth. Let me seek after you each day, in a loving and faithful walk with you. That when You come, I may be found not hiding my talent, nor serving my flesh, nor with my lamp empty or hidden; but waiting ready for You, longing for You, my glorious God forever and ever.

Stay by my side always. Gain for me a trusting heart. Thank You for always loving me.

Finally, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, let me think about these things. What I have learned and received, let me do; and the God of peace be with us all. This I pray, through Christ's Name.

Amen

1 comment: