Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Heavenly Father, our world, and our lives do have much chaos and confusion. We need You to restore our souls. Help us to live as You want us to live - loving others.

Let Your forgiveness find me. Hold me in Your strong arms and give me Your new life. Live in me and with me day by day, that my heart may be made anew within me, and that together we may show the world a new and better path.

In utter humility, I thank You and glorify You, that You might hear the prayer of one so small as myself, amidst the billions of souls among billions of stars in one of the billions of galaxies in Your universe. Let me go forth in Your peace, keeping Your Spirit always in my mind. And bless me, I pray, that I might always follow Your will and live in the radiance of Your blessing.

Amen

2 comments: