Friday, April 27, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, grant me, Your grace, that it may be with me and labor with me and dwell within me, this day and all the days of my short life. Give me grace always to desire and seek what is most acceptable to You. Whatever is most pleasing in Your sight, let me do that.

Lose my tongue that it may never be still in the face of embarrassment or hostility. Put Your words upon it, that I might serve You and know what to say, that I may never be at a loss for words when I am called upon to help those who seek You. And, let me speak always in love and respect for others, this day and always.

You have graciously accepted me as a living member of Your Son our Savior Jesus Christ, and You have blessed me with the grace of forgiveness through the sacrifice He made for me and for all people. Send me now into the world in peace, and grant me strength and courage to love and serve You with gladness and singleness of heart. Through Christ our Lord.

Amen

2 comments: