Friday, April 6, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Heavenly Father, I give thanks to You through Jesus Christ Your dear Son, that You have protected me through the night from all danger and harm. I ask You to preserve and keep me, this day also, from all sin and evil, that in all my thoughts, words, and deeds I may serve and please You. Into Your hands, I commend my body and soul and all that is mine.

How glorious you are in the nature of Your world. Each day, Your creatures awake to new life and joyfully sing Your praises with a thousand tongues. You are the source of life, the destroyer of death.

I humbly pray You so to guide and govern me by Your Holy Spirit, that in all the joys, occupations, and cares of this day I may never forget You, but remember that I am ever walking in Your sight. Let Your holy angels have charge of me, that the wicked one have no power over me. In Christ’s name, I pray.

Amen

2 comments: