Thursday, September 14, 2017

Today We Pray




Dear God, in the daily journey from sunrise to sunset, remind me always of your holy presence hovering near, both within me to guide me, and surrounding me to protect me. Free me from shame and self-doubt. And, help me and all of my fellow believers, to see the myriad opportunities to walk our path in the courage, honesty, and wisdom inspired by Your Holy Spirit.

I pray that I may proceed with boldness in the few things I know as a certainty, especially that my eternal salvation can come only from Christ Jesus. May I never shrink from Your Great Commission, to share the Gospel with the world. So that, those with ears to hear it might join me in salvation; for this is Your express command to me, and to all Christians.

Give me grace through Your Holy Spirit always to seek wisdom, to admit where I have been mistaken, even in attitudes I have held my entire life. Make me fresh every day in your word, Holy God. And, let the light of Your wisdom shine throughout the world, that we all might grow in our knowledge and love of You, throughout our lives.

Amen

6 comments: