Thursday, September 21, 2017

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, look with mercy upon my endeavors. Grant me to design only what is lawful and right. And, afford me calmness of mind and steadiness of purpose, that I may so do thy will in this short life, as to obtain happiness in the world to come, for the sake of Jesus Christ, our Lord.

How wonderful it is to be able to enter into Your presence Lord. No matter what time it is and no matter which land I am in, I need only to speak Your name. I ask for the grace to believe in what I could be and do if I only allowed God, my loving Creator, to continue to create me, guide me and shape me.

God of love, Father of all, the darkness that covered the earth has given way to the bright dawn of Your Word made flesh. Make me and all who confess Your holy name people of this light and make me faithful to Your Word that I may bring Your life to the waiting world. Grant this through Christ our Lord.

Amen

5 comments: