Sunday, September 17, 2017

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, as I cross the threshold of this day, I commit myself, soul, body, affairs, friends, to Your care. Watch over, keep, guide, direct, sanctify, bless me. Mold me completely into the image of Jesus, as a potter forms clay.

Teach me what it means to run to You and have You as my sanctuary. Help me not to worry about the words I say, but just to express my heart to You and to nestle down close to You. Incline my heart to Your ways. 

Oh Lord Jesus Christ, who said to Your Apostles, “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you”; I pray that I and Your whole church, the body of all faithful people, will know Your peace, and live in harmony and unity, one with another, in accordance with Your wishes. This I pray to You, who lives and reigns forever.

Amen

4 comments: