Saturday, September 23, 2017

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, it is a noisy world. Thank You for always calling to us above the din and ruckus that distracts us. Help us to recognize Your voice and follow Your leading.

Take away from me my sins, and mercifully kindle in me the fire of thy Holy Spirit. Take away from me the heart of stone, and give me a heart of flesh, a heart to love and adore Thee, a heart to delight in Thee, to follow and enjoy Thee. I humbly pray to You for Your holy church, that You would be pleased to fill it with all truth. 

O God and Father of all, whom the whole heavens adore, let the whole earth also worship You, all nations obey You, all tongues confess and bless You, and men and women everywhere love You and serve You in peace; through Jesus Christ our Lord, I pray.

Amen

3 comments: