Saturday, September 30, 2017

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, I confess to You all the sins of my wickedness committed before You, now and in the past. Forgive me for them for the sake of Your Holy Name, and save my soul, which You have redeemed with Your precious Blood. I entrust myself to Your mercy.

When we observe the Lord's Supper, help us avoid the trap of letting our observance grow routine. May we always be moved with gratitude for the wonderful gift of ritual. Do with me according to You mercy and not according to my evil and wickedness.

The blessing of the Lord rest and remain upon all his people, in every land, of every tongue. The Lord meet in mercy all that seek him. The Lord comfort all who suffer and mourn and the Lord hasten his coming, and give us, his people, the blessing of peace, this day and always.

Amen

5 comments: