Monday, September 4, 2017

Today We Pray



Dear God, I love You and my only desire is to love You until the last breath of my life. I love You, O my infinitely lovable God, and I would rather die loving You, than live without loving You. I love You, Lord and the only grace I ask is to love You eternally.

Let my heart, therefore, Gracious God, be so affected with the glory and majesty of it. Bless my family, kindred, friends, and country. Be our God & guide this day and for ever for his sake, who lay down in the Grave and arose again for us.

God our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, and Spirit of God amidst us, direct our way unto You. Make us to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you; to the end, we may establish our hearts unblameable in holiness before you, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

Amen


4 comments: