Sunday, September 3, 2017

Today We Pray



Dear God, thank You that You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. Forgive the many errors, that I made yesterday, And let me try again dear God, to walk closer in Thy way.

Let me read and know your Word without distorting it with my feeble thoughts. Lead me away from the false truths of the world, from whatever values are currently popular in my society, from the harangues of other people who follow their own theologies and philosophies; lead me to your plain and eternal truth. Let me come to you as a child, emptied of the wisdom of the world, so that I may be filled with the truth of the eternal Word.

Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, I pray that you direct my way unto you, and make me and all of us increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you; to the end that we may establish our hearts unblameable in holiness before you, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

Amen

5 comments: