Saturday, December 16, 2017

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, give ear to my prayer. Attend to the voice of my supplications. In the day of my trouble, I will call upon You, for You will answer me.

As I spend these days waiting to celebrate Your birth, give me the grace to greet You without suppressed sighs of weariness. Grant me the spirit of generosity; let me open my front door to You, without any thought of inconvenience. Let me work every teaching and commandment You gave us, let me know Your love and share it abundantly with all I may meet, remembering throughout this time Your message and example of long-suffering love and infinite patience.

The Lord bless us and keep us. The Lord make his face to shine upon us, and be gracious unto us. The Lord lift up his countenance upon us, and give us peace, this day and evermore.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment