Friday, December 8, 2017

Today We Pray



Dear God, I look with hope to the day when my knowledge of Your glory will never be hidden by the concerns of the world. May know You every moment of time, forever. But until then, forgive me for all the time I spend with my face bent to the things of earth.

Grant peace to Your servants. Implant in them the fear of You and confirm in them love one for another. Extinguish every dispute and banish all temptations to disagreement. 

Now all glory to God, who is able to keep me from falling away and will bring me with great joy into His glorious presence without a single fault. All glory to Him who alone is God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord. All glory, majesty, power, and authority are His before all time, and in the present, and beyond all time.

Amen

2 comments: