Monday, December 10, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, I come to You today, longing for Your presence. I desire to love You as You love me. May nothing ever separate me from You.

As I wait for the dawn that will arise with the coming of the Christ child, I do so with anticipation of new and unexpected challenges. Like Mary, I sense the birth pangs of a new era, a new kingdom waiting to be born. Grant that I, like Mary, be filled with courage and openness to bear the Christ-child, by receiving and bringing forth the Good News. 

Let me be witness to Your truth and justice, as I walk along the path of peace, as I am strengthened in my love for Christ and my fellow man. Let me not forget my prayers as I go out into the world. Holy Spirit, be with me and let me praise You and remember You in my every action and thought, for the entire day long. In Christ's name, I ask this.

Amen

1 comment: