Monday, December 24, 2018

Today We Pray




Dear Heavenly Father, we love You and we worship You this day. Help our hearts to know the love of Christ and to honor Him with our unyielding devotion in this and every season. Teach me to number my days aright, that I may gain wisdom of the heart. 

Help me do today the things that matter, not to waste the time I have. The moments I have are precious, Lord, see that I count them, dear. Fill me this day with your kindness, that I may be glad and rejoice all the days of my life. 

Now onto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honor and glory. You, who alone are able to do these and even greater good things for us, we praise through the high priest and guardian of our souls, Jesus Christ, through whom be the glory and the majesty to You both now and for all generations and forever and ever. In Christ's name, I pray.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment