Thursday, December 13, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear God, thank You for this day. What a gift You give us each day, with the blazing sunrise through a cloudy winter sky. Let me watch Your day unfold in silence, filled with a sense of Your presence in my life.

Help me to experience Your love more fully so that I can share it with others. I want to live in the light of Your grace and mercy. I pray that You will fill me so full of Your might and love that I will not sin against myself or anybody else, this day, or ever; but if I do, I plead with You, give me that undeserved grace You showed by the life and sacrifice of Your Son, my Lord, Jesus Christ.

Let me be more peaceful in the face of the irritations of the day. I ask Your help to move through my errands and holiday preparations today with peace and a sense of Your sunrise in my heart. Your glory fills my spirit and I want only to give thanks with my life this day.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment