Saturday, December 15, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, You are the God of every nation and people. From the beginning of Creation, You have made known Your love through the gift of Your Son, who bears the name Emmanuel, “God with Us.” In the fullness of time, the Christ-child came to be the Good News to all who would receive Him.

Grant that I may remember every day the blessing that this season represents, to me personally and to all Christians throughout the world. And especially, to those who have not yet received the Word, but may find Christ in the future. Thank You, Lord, for your great blessing to us all.

Oh Lord Jesus Christ, who said to Your apostles, “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you”, I pray that I and Your whole church, the body of all faithful people, will know Your peace, and live in harmony and unity, one with another, in accordance with Your wishes. For with blessings in His hand, Christ our God to earth descendeth, our full homage to command. This I pray to you, who lives and reigns forever.

Amen

1 comment: