Sunday, September 2, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear God, I love You and my only desire is to love You until the last breath of my life. I love You, O my infinitely lovable God, and I would rather die to love You, than live without loving You. I love You, Lord and the only grace I ask is to love You eternally. 

Let me read and know Your Word without distorting it with my feeble thoughts. Lead me away from the false truths of the world, from whatever values are currently popular in my society, from the harangues of other people who follow their own theologies and philosophies; lead me to Your plain and eternal truth. Let me come to You as a child, emptied of the wisdom of the world, so that I may be filled with the truth of the eternal Word.

I dedicate this day to You, mighty God. I pray that Your Spirit will lift me up this day and that Your face may shine upon me all the day long, that I might do Your will and lead a new life in Christ, reborn in the Spirit. This I pray, in Your name.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment