Monday, September 3, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, the night has passed, the sun shines its light upon us, and the day lies open before me. As I rejoice in the gift of this new day, so may the light of Your presence fill me with love for You and my fellow man, holy God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Abide with me, I pray, now and forever.

I do want to walk worthy of Your name because You have made me Your own. I know I can't live life perfectly, but I want to reflect to others a little of who You are. Please show Yourself through me.

Give me a clear mind and an open heart so I may witness to You in my world. Remind me to be who You would have me to be regardless of what I am doing or who I am with. Hold me to You and build my relationship with You and with those, You have brought into my life on earth.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment