Saturday, September 8, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear God, You are continually worshiped in heaven and on earth, in all times and at all hours. You are patience, compassion, and mercy. You love the righteous, You have mercy on sinners, and You call all men to salvation, promising them all things to come

O Prince of Peace, keep us, we pray, from strife and enmity. Help us to speak with loving words that calm hostility. Sanctify my soul and body, order my thoughts and give me victory in all trials and sadness, both today and in the week to come.

Receive my prayers, this Sunday, as I celebrate Your resurrection. Make my life conform to Your will. I beseech You mercifully to hear my prayer and the prayers of all Your people who call upon You; and grant that we may both perceive and know what things we ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to fulfill them; through Jesus Christ Your Son our Lord, who is alive and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment