Saturday, September 22, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear God, today I celebrate the resurrection of Your Son, Jesus Christ, the supreme victory over death that belongs to you alone. I pray that I may, today and in the coming week, act in appreciation of the ultimate gift You have given to me and to all who confess the name of Christ. Fill me with love and humility.

Put a seal upon my lips. Help me to guard with care the things I say and swift repeat. O tongue of mine, beware! 

Finally, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, let me think about these things. What I have learned and received, let me do. And, the God of peace will be with us all.

Amen

1 comment: