Sunday, September 23, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear God, I offer Thee all my actions of this day for the intentions and for the glory of Christ Jesus. I desire to sanctify every beat of my heart, my every thought, my simplest works, by uniting them to His infinite merits. And, I wish to make reparation for my sins by casting them into the furnace of His Merciful Love.

I pray that You will lead me to listen to the Holy Spirit, and not to my own urgings or those of the world, in matters of physical and mental health. Direct my eye, my ear, and my activities to holiness, that I might honor You the best I can, in my body and my mind. I offer my body as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to You.

Let the word of Christ richly dwell within me all this day. And whatever I do in word or deed, may I do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father. This I pray, in Christ's name.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment