Monday, September 24, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear God, we praise Your name! The sun has risen again and it is morning! And I have awoken into it, alive, breathing, thinking, knowing that the Son will rise again and I will be saved.

For we are bought with a price: therefore let me glorify God in my body, and in my spirit, which are God’s. O cleanse me from my secret fault, and keep Your servant from presumptuous sins. Your joy is a lighthouse in a world often dark with sin, and I pray that I may reflect the light of Your truth, to inspire others as I have been inspired. 

I resolve to spend this day in the presence of the Holy Spirit, filled with his joy and energy, that I might accomplish Your will, my God, and do what I can to deserve the joys of the day, for I know my time here is short. Be with me, oh Holy Spirit, to fill me with the energy and positivity and comfort that only you can bring. In Christ’s name, I pray that thy will be done.

Amen

1 comment: