Saturday, July 9, 2016

The Daily Grace - Love People; Love the Truth


Respect begets respect. If you know how to respect others, you will also be respected. If you spread love everywhere and to everyone, then love will also come after you. Your soul and spirit will be filled with love, so with respect and tranquility. 

This is also correlated with the golden rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."This saying is preached by God in His Sermon on the Mount. The point here is to treat others the way that you want to be treated. If you treat others positively, then you will also be treated positively. Putting this into practice will yield to peace and harmony inside your heart and soul.

To love people and to love the truth is a challenge for you today. Indeed, the truth will set a free. If you want freedom from the Lord, you must love it. And, loving others that comes with respect will also set you free.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, indeed only the truth shall stand before Lord. I receive the message in my inner man in Jesus Name

    ReplyDelete
  2. To love people and to love the truth, the word is the truth.I believe if we live to love the Lord first then love people. As the word says love others that comes with respect will also set you free. I receive today's word and may the Lord help me to live thy word and share it with many. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am faced with a very difficult situation whereby even when love kindness patience and the other fruits of the spirit, this person launches railing accusations and persecutions. They are acting in the best interest of the company. I'm sure that if the owners were made aware, then there would some relief. It's very hard. Especially when the environment makes you physically sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please advise. Thanks. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you God! I can't stand live without You, without Your love and grace! God bless you all! Brothers and sisters, my name is Thiago and I'm from Brazil. I'm searching anyone whom would like to meet a new foreign friend, so you'll help me improve my english. Tks :D

    ReplyDelete