Saturday, July 2, 2016

Today We Pray



Are you tired, feeling burdened and loaded with things? Ask the Lord for some rest and talk to Him with this prayer.

Dear Lord, I am tired. I am carrying a lot of burdens in my heart. But I still praise You because I have something to do and I am not in an idle mode.

Still, I thank You that You are providing me opportunities in order for me to learn and grow to be a better child of Yours. I ask for forgiveness in all of my sins, especially if I forget that You are just there for me whatever happens.



I am tired Lord, please give me rest. I cling to Your promise in the Bible that I will just come to you if I am tired, weary and heavy-burdened and You will give me rest. Give me peace of mind and a calm heart and help me to focus on You in these quiet time. Restore unto me the joy of my salvation.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment