Saturday, October 14, 2017

The Daily Grace - Make It Known





I told my doctor who is an agnostic that he should be glad God created us. Seeing a needle in his hands, I wondered, perhaps I should keep quiet. But I added, "If we are still evolving, then you wouldn't know the exact spots to place those needles". He asked, "Do you really believe in God?" I replied, "Of course. Aren't we intricately made?" I was thankful for this opportunity to begin to witness to my doctor.

Paul charged Timothy to point people to the Savior. "Preach the Word (2 Tim. 4:2) is not addressed only to preachers, however. The word preach means "to make it known". God's people can do this over a cup of coffee or in school with friends. 

We can make known the good news of what God has done for us wherever, whenever, and to anyone who is open and seeking. We can let them know that God loves us and sees our hurts, failures, and weaknesses. Through the death and resurrection of Christ Jesus, God broke the strangehold of sin over us. And to all those who will open their heart to the Savior, He will come to live in them. Let's not be afraid to make known what God has done for us. Sharing the gospel is one person telling another good news.

8 comments:

  1. Make me bold to share your love and your News to others and ti all those whom i encounter on day to day Life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give me thy grace o Lord to spray your gospel to the ends of the earth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grace and it sufficiency in spirit to spread your words we need o lord Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jesus please give us the bold mind and face we that want to preach salvation to people and give us the understanding in Jesus name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. God help me to be able to share your good news to others when I have the opportunity to do so in Jesus name Amen.

    ReplyDelete